This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it ok to fund raise for your daughter who has cancer and then buy a tattoo?
02-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Is it ok to fund raise for your daughter who has cancer and then buy a tattoo?
A friend of mine has a little girl that has cancer. She is always doing fundraisers to help with medical expenses. She has 4 girls total and has no job. She is posting pictures of all her new tatoo's on social media. Who knows if the fundraising money is paying for her new ink. Even if it isn't how can I tell her she is being rude to all the people that are supporting her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 12:06 PM

Don't get involved it could just get nasty. The fact that you know it's wrong is all that counts. You have good morals Smile

Ads

Non-profit organizations have to submit financial reports. Individuals don't, except for their tax returns, which are private. It could be that your friend has a deal with the tattoo artist, and as far as I know tattoos don't cost nearly as much as cancer treatment. You don't know how much your friend is raising or what she does with the money, If you have money to donate, it might be better if you give it to the American Cancer Society or a group that specializes in the kind of cancer her girl has.

Right or wrong, it's really not your concern.

She is showing off. The mouth will open next and she will crucify herself. It can get legal as she obtained funds by fraudulant means.

There are lots of common diseases which do not have may cure till date inspite of progress made by science. I am getting success with most of the common diseases with the following.

Give up water and all other liquids for 24 hours. To avoid dehydration keep indoors.

The reason and logic for the above in short is as under -
The cells of the human body are at the lowest level which produces energy. To produce energy cells burn glucose in presence of oxygen.
When there is more water in the cell then the energy producing capacity of the cell is significantly reduced. Reduced energy by the cells cause build up of water outside the cells as well.
Continued less burning of glucose also causes accumulation of other items in the cell. That causes the cells to swell up.
This does not happen overnight.
There are various checks in the body to avoid build up of water in the cells. Like whenever there is change in temperature the body adjusts the amount of water that cells carry. When this adjustments fails due to some reason the body tries various modes to get rid of the excess water - sinus, cold and cough, adrelin levels, water reduction thru increased urine etc.
There are certain other complications that happen due to build up of excess water in the cells. One is build up of bacteria and infections in the body.
These bacteria or infections cause the increase in the body temperature. The increased temperature takes care of the situation.

What is the reason for cancer. Same. There are tumours in all kind of cancers. The tumours are caused due to cells not dieing. The reason for cells not dieing is cells not producing enough energy and that prolongs their life cycle.
What is the cure for cancer. The cure for cancer and all other common ailments is same. I found that sinus, cold, cough, IBS, skin blood clots, slip disk, dry skin, IBS, mouth ulcers etc can be cured effectively by giving up water and all other liquids for 24 hours to 48 hours. This has been tested on more than 50 persons so far. Thru Yahoo Answers this same been tested on more than 100 people but I do not have conclusive proof of this. The cerainity with which relief is produced in 24 hours gives enough hope for cancer cure.

Now what happens when there is excess water in the cells. That causes build up of excess water outside the cells. That causes pain in the entire body due to constant excess weight on the cells. That also causes the inefections to build up. The antibodies causes the increase in body temperature.

For cancer patients I have no prior experience. Giving up water may cause muscles to break down. So one may start with 12 to 15 hours water fast.

Increase the water fast to 24 or more hours as one feels comfortable. Thirst is not any signal of dehydration. Staying in bed and water fasting every 4-5 days could cure a person completely.