This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did they block me from viewing their Facebook timeline?
02-15-2013, 12:04 PM
Did they block me from viewing their Facebook timeline?
Hey, I'm new to Facebook, just made an account about 2 weeks ago. Anyhow I think one of the people on my friends list (someone quite popular) blocked me from viewing their timeline. When I go to their profile I see posts or pictures up to about a week and a half ago but nothing afterwards.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 12:12 PM

If you are able to see pictures and posts up to a week and a half ago, then they may not have blocked you from their timeline. Instead, the facebook system is having a problem loading older posts. Sometimes clicking on the years on the upper right hand corner will help the older posts load. A friend of mine had this issue and I showed them where they can click to load the older posts and it worked for them. If you can still go in and see their photos, photo albums, updates, personal info etc. this means they have not blocked you.

Ads

02-15-2013, 12:12 PM

no they haven't block you because if you are blocked then you cant see anything on their account