This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's going on in his head?
02-15-2013, 12:43 PM
What's going on in his head?
There's this guy I work with who is 25 years old. I am 17 and quiet mature for my age. Lately we've been talking and I've notice he's been flirting with me and there's been touchiness as well. And he's only like this at me. With every other girl at work he doesn't acknowledge them or act that same way. He's asked to follow me on IG and twitter and its been weird, kind of, for the fact that he's not with any of the other girls from work. I mean I don't mind any of it because he's cute so I've been flirting back. But I want to know why would be being like this with me and why wouldn't he do it with any of the other girls in college that work with us? I turn 18 in two months and my girlfriends think he's just waiting until I turn 18 because he can't mess with me right now and that's why it's only been flirting. If that's the case are his intentions to have sex with me? Oh I don't know what's going on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 12:51 PM

yeah, he's waiting for you to turn 18. yes, he wants to have sex with you.

Ads

02-15-2013, 12:51 PM

If you want something to happen (relationship wise) then you should talk to him. NEVER assume I must say and at the say time do not let your guard down until you believe you can trust him. Maybe it is harmless flirting, maybe it is him trying to get with you, maybe it's the fact that he is messing with you but he is the only one that can answer that, whether he is truthful or not is for you to determine.