This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens do you think there is something more going on?
02-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Teens do you think there is something more going on?
I know I talk about it too much but this is more than reporter trolls ive been reported over 17 times in the last couple days and ALSO my facebook has been locked. All in a matter of 2 days. I don't get why my facebook account would be locked! And the moment I post something (including answers) they get reported. I know its not a big deal but after a really long day I just like to unwind on here Sad I'm starting to get pissed that someone is doing this what do you suggest I do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 03:14 PM

Same is happening to me. I think this is a sign that lots are trolls are coming in the future.

Ads

At one point yes. It's freaking stupid. I lost over 40 points because of those bastardest trolls. I might leave if it keeps happening. I really can't deal with it much longer.

I suggest you make another account use a different name, picture and let everyone in your contacts know via email or have a friend help you alert people. Then when the trolls leave you can either go back to your other account or change your name on the new one you made. Your choice.

Yes. And I think I know who is behind it..

Aurora, if you know who is doing this please contact Yahoo at y_answrs_team@yahoo.com.

I have had problems in the past too & Yahoo has been very quick in fixing things for me.

Send the info you have to the address above. Include links to questions that were deleted, any info on who you think it is & why, links to their profiles, links to their questions about your or them pretending to be you and any other info.

Do this daily if it happens a lot this way you keep it all in one email.

I had one troll pretending to me be me, posting questions about me and reporting my answers all at the time same. I sent the proof and within less than a few hours all 3 of their accounts were shut down. The moment I saw new accounts made with the same user name & photo I sent the same info again and again the account was shut down.

There is no reason a troll should make you have to make a new account when they are breaking the rules.

It is very easy to fix.

Now, with Facebook . . . that is another story. I don't know how they would do that. Do you use the same user name and password on there? Is your account linked to Facebook?

I had a troll following me on some of my other sites and Yahoo themselves told me to remove those links if I didn't want this troll in my personal life. I did that and haven't had a problem off this site since then.

Contact Facebook, include the info you send Yahoo and tell them you think it is linked.

They will help you out.

I'd give you more info but I have been writing a speech all day long and my hands are cramping.

If you do need more personal help I will be glad to help you. If you pick me best answer just let me know and I'll contact you. But following the above advice does work. Other users have use it too.

Reporter trolls (false reports) are very easy to track. Yahoo knows the rules and they see when someone reports out of hate instead of a real reason.