This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Aaliyah have haters?
02-15-2013, 04:14 PM
Why does Aaliyah have haters?
I don't really understand why Aaliyah has haters. People basically hated her for no reason. She was always nice good hearted person that never did anything wrong. I think the only reason people hate on her is because there jealous of her beauty and talent. I was on twitter and people were saying " I don't really see why y'all blow Aaliyah out of proportions, Aaliyah was just a average singer, you guys are acting like Aaliyah abolished slavery or is the second coming of Jesus" That really pissed me off. You don't have to like Aaliyah or her music.

But at least show some respect for the dead on the day she died or her birthday. And we're not worshiping it's just showing respect to know she is not forgotten and people still miss her. What really pissed me was last year there was a trending topic call "Aaliyah airline hits" ( sick joke because she died in a airplane crash). And people were tweeting songs like fallin and I'm going to down. You did not want to see me that day because I was mad. So why do people hate on Aaliyah for no reason.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 04:22 PM

I heard that she insisted that all her crap get packed onto the plane even though the pilot told her it was overweight and dangerous and could kill them all. But she insisted. So not only did she kill herself, she killed all of those innocent people on board.

Ads

I've always wonderd why people were love Aaliyah. I figured she was just like any other singer. I listened to her music and stuff but it bever phased me. I did here some consipiracys about her but..yeah

I honestly don't think that by saying "she's an average singer" or any of the other things that was said is considered hating on her. I also agree that she's an average singer, and that I've heard better, but I'm not hating on her. That's a personal opinion, and you don't have to be a hater to say it. I've come to the conclusion that if something is said that another person's disagrees with, than they automatically assume that that being is a hater. I once said that James Brown was a better dancer than Michael Jackson, and I got piles of comments saying I was jealous and hating on Michael Jackson. Excuse me, but what for? That was just my personal opinion, and even Michael Jackson himself said that James Brown was his biggest influence.

It was a tragedy that Aaliyah died so early in her career, but I still have that right to say that she's an average singer and that I don't like her music, regardless of her death. Just becaue she died doesn't mean I have to sugarcoat anything, or change my views. That would then make my a hypocrite. I respect her as a person, and I respect her hustle when it came to making music, but I don't have to think she was a great singer nor do I have to like her music.