This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to introduce myself to a new person?
02-15-2013, 05:45 PM
How to introduce myself to a new person?
So first off im NOT gay!!!!!! Theres this new family living beside me and ive been wanting to meet the teen girl but havent gotten to! I added her on my facebook and wanna send her a message but dont want it to sound weird! I hope we get to no eachother and become good friends!!! How should i put the message of introduction and hoping we become good freinds!?????

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM

Jessica, I hope this evening finds you happily enjoying some music or sharing smiles with friends :-) If she's your neighbor, you can just say hi to her when you walk down the lane and see her, or on the way class. But if you choose facebook, you will not be able to see if you even WANT to be good friends with her.

In person introductions are always much simpler, because you can get a sense of her spirit and lifestyle, and she yours, that is missing online. In person will ensure she sees the real you, the genuine you.. not the self-conscious type of person who skittles around on facebook and only gets hints of a person's self.

To truly experience her and she you, meet her in person. Let her see what a great nice gal your are, and see what you have in common. If you share common values, interests, and goals, a good friend is just what you'll have!

Hope you have a fantastic evening,

Elizabeth

Ads

just say heyyy my name is___________ and i live beside you! i just wanted to meet you because i want to become friends with you

Most people react well to others wanting to get to know them. My preferred method is direct and slightly humorous. For instance, I became friends with my friend Jeff as follows: "Hello there. You look like a very nice person who would be lovely to know. Therefore, you are now my involuntary best friend for the day."

Show up with a Starbucks hot chocolate or a latte and go from there.

Go kick her in the stomach.