This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LAW OF ATTRACTION.......!?
02-15-2013, 06:32 PM
LAW OF ATTRACTION.......!?
will it work to become friends with this certain guy i like (even though hes in a different state)?? if so HOW DO I USE IT FOR THIS...tips please thanks.
PLEASE only answer if you know for a fact thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 06:40 PM

No, it won't work. I know this for a fact, because there is no such thing as magic, regardless of what you are calling it.

Ads

The law of attraction is something fictional it hasn't been proven to be working, the law of attraction basically the more you think about something the more it comes to you, and being positive is important.

I personally think that this law doesn't exist but I dot believe that if you smile to life, life will smile to you.

I know for a fact that it's a money-making scheme by the author of a book.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to answer anyway. NOBODY knows for sure; all you can do is try. I personally think that in a sense, there's something to it. Even psychology understands and accepts the concept of a "self-fulfilling prophecy." It's not magical - it's psychological; it's the way our brains are built, and it can all be influenced by our upbringing and the surrourdings in which we choose to be.

I don't know if you (or anyone else) will "get" this at first - but I highly recommend http://www.tut.com I don't mean the stupid workshops and seminars and all the stuff they want you to buy; that's just someone trying to line his pockets. I'm talking about the CONCEPT. I suggest signing up for their "Notes from the Universe" which is free; no guarantees, but it just might change your outlook on this place where we currently exist. If not - no harm done.

you can't use it to change other people's behaviors

you can only use it to create the most opportune space for something like that to occur

example. see him and you in situations that would be possible that you believe is possible

and bring lots of joy into that space and visualize these encounters, maybe only 15 minutes a day

but you can't really make someone like you

plus with social media everywhere now, it wont be too hard to learn about this person and find HEALTHY ways you can meet. Of course not by online stalking, but you can learn alot about people online.

It's better to really see youself in the best possible relationship in general, before you focus on 1 person specifically

then watch this, helps with visualization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNaPmmuHCs

Hi Pizza! What kind of folks do you hang out with? Are they fun-loving, happy, and beautiful people? Or are they struggling and have miserable lives? Ever wonder why you go out or hang out with the same people most of the time?

It is because you have attracted them into your life, at one point or another. You don’t meet and make friends with people by chance, the Law of Attraction put them into your life because it is you who have been putting out vibrations that attract like-minded people.

So for you to have a great social life (that’s if you are a social person in the first place),or if you want people who add to your life and make you feel really great, start attracting the right friends and the right people by putting out to the universe the kind of feeling you would want in return.

It may be feelings of being blessed, being lucky, or just simply a feeling of happiness. It is important to know and be aware of the kind of feelings that you put out. It will define what you are experience in life e.g. the people you meet, the friends you make, the situations and events that happen in your life.

So start manifesting the right people into your life by staying happy, and feeling great.