This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The big playstation event!?!!?!?!?!?
02-15-2013, 07:34 PM
The big playstation event!?!!?!?!?!?
I plan on attending the Sony press conference in New York but there is a problem and I have questions about it:
1)I'm only 15, but is only for adults (18+)/or companies who are allowed?
2)Is the admision for free, or do you need to buy like some kind of ticket? If so, where?
3) Where exactly in New York is it going to be?
I'm only asking because the week they will host the conference, I will be in New York that week. BTW sry 4 the stupid questions Its just that I really hope they will announce the ps4 on that conference

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 07:42 PM

I'm guessing that unless you have press or media credentials, you will not be allowed into the event.

It is not open to the general public, nor are there any tickets you can buy for it.

Considering that Sony has announced the PS4 will be released late this year, this press conference will undoubtedly be used to formerly introduce the PS4, its features and maybe a few of the games.

You can be sure every major video game blog and news site will have representatives present, providing minute-by-minute coverage via their blog and/or Twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply