This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone should i buy?
02-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Which phone should i buy?
I'm thinking of getting the sony xperia miro or u.There is about £30 difference between the two,but the miro goes on about facebook alot and i do not have it,it's s*** and i will never have it but it has a memory card slot in it so i can put my old one in it with my pictures and music.The u does not have a memory card slot but has 8gb built in.I just can't decide which one to pick,i know the people in the phone shop will probs want me to but the dearer one =/ is it worth getting the u and just sending everything to it or just get the miro but not have facebook on it,You don't have to have fb on it so you?Any input would really help,as my lg optimus is crap.It freezes and does not let me type at all.I'm thinking of getting a new phone asap.
And no, i do not want what every one has got,a iphone 4 or whatever.You have to pay for music and i have alot of music all ready on my phone =/ and i think there are alot of other phone's what work better than the iphone.Or if anyone else can give recommend a good phone,please feel free to tell me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 09:04 PM

Buy he iphone 4s or the iphone 5 they have
Internet
Memory slot
Facebook
Good speed
A lot of GB

Ads

I have an 8 GB iPhone and it is hell. I'm running out of space an you will too with a phone that has 8GB is space. Go with the Xperia that has the SD card slot. Also, Facebook is just an additional feature on the phone and all android phones integrate Facebook and twitter and why not so it won't matter.

I have an htc and i will tell you now that its not very strong but its still quite a good phone and its very quick also the new sumsungs are quite good as well. Very good phone it takes good photos and its very quick but its your choice that would be the phone to buy, im not sure about the sony experia and i dont think its a good phone though cos there is no point buying a phone thats cheap bit means you have to get another one, its better just to get an expensive phone that is a good quality that will last a long time x good luck

Hey i am using this smartphone ixperia miror for around a month still not faced any problem,phone works pretty smooth and the capacitive touch is really smooth.if i talk about the features the phone is good for me ,I bought it's which is a worth every penny, this phone.The camera quality wit led flash is satisfactory and the video clarity is something for which you can buy this smartphone..It has the latest ice cream version android which runs smooth.The notification lights and the stylish look of this phone is a add on to this smartphone.i am satisfied with the performance and looks of this phone..I love sony!!!

Have a nice weekend