This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My son has been kidnapped, can anyone help with this bizar situation?
02-16-2013, 12:09 AM
My son has been kidnapped, can anyone help with this bizar situation?
Shortly after the birth of my son I found out that my ex is a total nut-job.
I received a bouquet of flowers from her mother and sister to congratulate us with my son.
A mother that I had been told was dead. And a sister that would have plundered the deceased moms house for her share of inheritance etc. After finding out about this she felt cornered, we had a big argue and she left back to England where she is originally from.

Because of a document she didn't bring, one that states that she is not married in England, I couldn't register my son here in the Netherlands. I have no legal rights to him.

She has been lying, cheating and emotionally terrorizing me. And now she has broken all contact and I have not seen my son for 6 months and 7 days.

Besides telling me stories about how her mother is dead she told me of her being raped, her sister beating her up over the money and house of the "dead" mother.
There are a lot of more "big" stories she would tell me and my family, and she'd get our support and love. She told all this stuff because she gets off on the attention this gets her.
Also told me the doctor had found out that she was unable to ever have kids.
Which she was broken up about.
Me trusting her, we stopped using protection in bed.

I loved her, trusted her, never judged her or thought less of her after the stories she told me.
I just wanted to be there for her. Finding out it all has been made up... I can't explain how that feels.

Right now she is telling people what a horrible person I have been and all that I put her through.
Gaining support and attention from people close to her, making herself believe that what she does is the right thing. Even though any sane person could see that the argues we had resulted from her double life, lies and cheating.

It took me several years to find out about this, she seems like a normal person, she's pretty, nice personality, interesting etc etc. But she knows exactly how to manipulate people and get people to believe her fantasy stories. People from social service over here observed her while they gave her shelter after she told them how I would have abused her. I never laid a finger on her. Argues were only ever yelling and bad words. Never any threats. Yet she got the green flag of them and was let go. Because they never took the time to take my story serious after the BS stories she had made them believe, which she empowered even more with her tears. And playing the victim, 'How could a guy do all this to this poor woman that has just given birth'.
I want to be a part of my sons life.
I don't want him to grow up in her fantasy world in which she will tell him that I am dead,
just as easy as she made me believe her mother was dead.
And when I found out her mother was alive she changed the story that it would actually have been her step mom, which later seemed was also still alive.
What can I do to stop her? I do not have the financial means to get a lawyer in England.
And whatever the judge may decide in the Netherlands is not guaranteed to be respected by a UK court, so I been told by a lawyer.
She has not brought that official document on purpose, so I couldn't register as being a father.
Been slandering my character to a lot of people, every person I have managed to reach has hang up the phone on me or ignored my messages in attempt to do my story.
She has all these people in her pocket, and I am here without anything.
She will tell people I have stolen all her belongings.
Which she left at my place after she ran away with my son.
I have offered numerous times to work something out so I could return it to her,
this during contact I have been having with her in how to resolve the situation and be part of her life.
She still wanted a future together, something I was not a big fan of after finding out she had been having sex chats with people, and sending out pictures of her private parts to other guys.
But because I wanted to still be part of my sons life I told her we should take it step by step to rebuild the trust.
Next day she has the idea that we should get engaged.
I explain her the step by step and trust thing again, she gets it in her head that I would be cheating/in love with someone else, and breaks all communication.
I am here wondering what I have done to deserve to not see my son anymore.
Bad things were said sure.
But as you have read, I think I have had plenty reason to let a couple words slip in the heat of the moment.
I have done nothing ill towards her, yet I am here paying the price of her double life,
and now she has a baby. My baby.

I miss him every day, every minute. no clue what I can do.
If anyone has experience with a situation like this where a father has no rights,
while it's the mother who is a monster, please let me know whatever information you can give me.
Or any places on the internet where I can find support.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 12:17 AM

Boy, I'm really sorry about what you're going through! Your fiancé is obviously Bi polar as well as a sociopath. She really fits the descriptions to a "T!"

You're in a tough spot, as she had chosen to live where I feel is morally and legally corrupt.
"
There are a few dads on here that I know really fight for equal parenting time for the .father. If you were to start a new post and have it.read, ANY DADS OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME GET MY SON BACK. MY.WIFE HAS KIDNAPPED HIM and authorities are thumbing their noses.at me"

Ads

She sounds like a pathological liar. That isn't the same thing as bipolar disorder. It's a serious mental illness that can be very dangerous. The second she was confronted with the truth about her mom, she ran away. If you pushed her into a court situation where the truth about her lies was confronted, she could easily respond by hurting your child.

For the sake of your son's safety, I would keep dibs on her but I wouldn't contact her. Wait until your child is an adult and contact him directly. Save up money for child support in case she comes after you later, or for when he's a young man and able to see you ... give him the money then. You don't have to abandon him but I would not push contact until you have the funds for a serious legal battle.

Good luck.

Well for one you need to start writing a diary of your dealings with her. Keep it by the phone so you can record the date and content of every conversation you have with her. Keep a copy of all emails, social networking messages. Put anything and everything in to this file to strengthen a case against her.
This kind of situation is understandably expensive with lawyers and whatnot - maybe try getting in contact with the media? They are known to make a lot of noise about things like this. I'm sure you don't particularly want the public's scrutiny but if it helped get to your son it may be worth it right?
Also watch your own behaviour, if you step out of line it could be very damaging for your side of thing Smile

What a horrible situation to be in, I really feel for you. I hope you come to some kind of arrangement that will benefit everyone involved.