This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I find someones facebook by a picture?
02-16-2013, 03:49 AM
Can I find someones facebook by a picture?
I want to know if this girl I talked to is fake, Like using someone else pictures not her own! And I have some pictures of her. Is it possible to use just a picture to find someone on facebook or twitter? Because I assume she used a fake name too :[

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 03:57 AM

Go on the tv show Catfish on MTV!!!

Ads

you can try a google search by image http://images.google.com/
i used it to find out my friends "old girlfriend" picture was from an xxx site

You can use a reverse image search website called tineye. It links you to multiple websites using the picture you provided.
Not the greatest but gets the job done sometimes.

take that picture on desktop

open google image

drag image in the google search bar

write facebook and Information about person like age, school , office, some common Friend name and

then there would be greater chances of finding her, other then that i don't know other method in which that Image would help you to find her.

I think that you need to search at the Google searching engine site .Surely you have to found the at the picture which was you want.Google site has help to found the your want picture .

Things like this are very hard to do.... perhaps asking the person to get on cam would solve this problem?

It's easy - save the picture as a jpeg then look it up on both http://www.tineye.com/
The two sites will give different results. I've had pictures show up on tineye that didn't show up on Google Images and vice versa. I always check both sites
Also you can do video chats on Facebook now so anyone who refuses a video chat will be fake. Who in the world either doesn't have a phone/ipad/computer with a built in webcam or have a friend who has a smart phone with a webcam?

Image search is hugely difficult.

I tried Google Images and for some pictures of friends I know that have been in facebook for a long time (over a year) google actually found their accounts!

I was very impressed by that but it does not work always. It is worth a try though.

The other site, tineye.com, is not targeted towards finding people's photos, it says so in their home page.

The source listed below gives the links for some image centered search engines you might want to try.

Noooo, you can only find someone facebook by name or e-mail, sorry Sad
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...019AAdRlKC answer mine?