This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does twitter work?
02-16-2013, 07:04 AM
How does twitter work?
I want to sign up I know you can follow your favorite celebrities on it but not much else so how does it work and how old do you have to be to use it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 07:12 AM

I think you've to be some teen age to use it, not that it matters really as you can lie with your birth date. If you're 12 or 13 you're fine. Maybe Twitter doesn't even have an age restriction, I'm not sure.

And, Twitter basically allows you to broadcast a message to everyone as often as you like. The message is limited to 140 characters, everyone can see it and it will appear on the pages of people that follow you. It's basically Facebook with only the status updates... pretty useless to me, but ah well.

Ads

You have to be 13-14 years old. What you do is after you make an account you co up to the "find people" tab, click on it and search anyone's name. Ex. Taylor Swift, make sure to "Follow" the verified twitter account (verified meaning, yes this is actually the person) And you start following them by clicking the "follow" button. Then after you follow a bunch of people, go to "home" and yuo can see all their latest tweets.

Good luck, and i hope this helps!

Liz

Muscles pull the syrinx into the airway. Air rushes up from the lungs and, as it passes by, vibrates the vocal cords-which are actually just folds of tissue. These vibrations create twitter.

Or did you mean Twitter?

Hey, so you want to sign up for twitter.

Well you can learn about twitter here:
http://twittercollection.blogspot.com/20...ction.html and
http://twittercollection.blogspot.com/20...ction.html

Good day.

Twitter is a website which offers a social networking service which enables its users to send and read other users' messages called tweets. Tweets are publicly visible by default, however senders can restrict message delivery to their friends list. Users may subscribe to other author tweets—this is known as following and subscribers are known as followers. Twitter has many uses for both personal and business use. It's a great way to keep in touch with your friends and quickly broadcast information about where you are and what you're up to. For example, "I'm downtown and aching for some sushi. Anyone like to join me?"

by the way, Twitter has no minimum age, so everyone old enough to read can join. Wink