This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the benefits of a facebook page?
02-16-2013, 12:25 PM
What are the benefits of a facebook page?
i create a facebook page.but i don't know if i give update what kinds of benefit i can get from a page?can i income money from a page?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 12:33 PM

You can get popularity as well as income. It really depends on what type of income you are looking for and whether there are people will to donate to your cause. There is a really low chance of you making income of just a private facebook page. If you are looking for raising money for a charity of your choice, you can add a link to a paypal acc. !
Hope i helped Tongue

Ads

Create you own page or share things with your family, friends. What's more, you can promote or take ad from fb for business.

It's just a show of yourself
that is
it's just a stage for you to make yourself known to others

if you have a small business you can promote it for free

When a business page is created in major social media websites like Google Plus, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter, they help in creating a web presence for the business. Through the creation of a Facebook page, one can even generate direct traffic even if there is no ranking in SERP (search engine result’s page). The search engines crawls the FB business pages and links that are generated. The FB page also appears as results. Through the page, one can select its target customers and place appropriate content to present an interactive platform to the end-users.