This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me interpret my weird dream?
02-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Please help me interpret my weird dream?
Ok, so i went to bed at about midnight tonight. I had three dreams ik and they were all nightmares but cant remember the first. On the second firstly the toilet tried to suck me in by the legs when it flushed by itself and had to get dream brother to drag me free almost killing him. Then later in the same dream a plane crashed and set alight in our back garden. I tried to wake bro up to run but he wouldnt. Then he switched to the next dream.

Firstly it started off with my best friend and a random girl iv kissed like once kissing. No i dont understand either lol. Im bi but absolutely categorically dont fancy them. This is set in a fucking miniature version of my schools dining hall lol just to make things even weirder. Next thing i know were walking outside and i see this man at the end of the street knocking on doors cos our schools right next to houses.

He turns and stares at me. Hes a mix of my favourite tv character and his worst enemy whi wants him to suffer and die. He points to a newspaper in his hand and hes basically showing me all kinds of info hes got about me from my twitter account like tweets, photo of me. He then says he went and quietly broke in my house that morning and cut my wrist. I look at my wrist and see a fresh cut forming out of no where bubbling with blood. As you know these can kill. Also in therecent and very recent past i have self harmed but am trying to quit and he said that hel make a load of new cuts on my arms. At this point i woke up silent but slightly clammy and still scared.

Anyone help please?? No pointless answers if you dont know how to interpret my dream please dnt answer x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 03:42 PM

Seeing so many dreams in a night means all mean nothing but just waves of mind x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply