This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to delete certain things off my iPod touch? (IOS6 fifth gen) also I need advice on my parents?
02-16-2013, 04:18 PM
How to delete certain things off my iPod touch? (IOS6 fifth gen) also I need advice on my parents?
I'm 13 and an Pakistani Muslim with pretty strict parents, but they never really checked my phone or iPod etc. the things I do which I'm not supposed to with regards to my iPod are:
- I talk to two boys from my old school (I'm not supposed to talk to boys, I have a crush on one of them and he knows but doesn't return the feeling but we're good friends and the other one is just a good friend)
- I have Instagram, Twitter and Kik (kik is an instant messaging app which works using usernames)
- I have (well now had) a lot of music on it, I had to delete everything :_(
- I watch a lot of YouTube videos and they are mostly comedy, most of which contain swearing and dirty jokes eg Shane Dawson, danisnotonfire, Ray William Johnson, Smosh etc (I am a very dirty minded person lol)

My parents are going to move my PC from my room to my mum's 'office'.

I've deleted the three apps, but they are still on my purchase history and I don't know how to get them off! Also when I type the first letter of my crush's name onto a new iMessage (he's not on my contacts) his email comes up. How do I get rid of 'contact history'?

I'm going to try and cut down my social network use. It sucks about kik though because I use it for school related things (communicating with friends about homework and stuff)

My parents are very strict on me, mainly because when one of my brothers was my age he did some really bad things and I guess it's made them paranoid.
They have good reason to be...I go against them and I feel bad as a daughter and a Muslim.

Please help me Sad

Lol sorry to anyone who's gonna answer the tech side of this, I probably should've kept the personal thing down to a minimum

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 04:26 PM

get new parents...

Ads

02-16-2013, 04:26 PM

Hmm.... you should explain to your parents that there isn't actually any harm in what you are doing and compare yourself to people your age who are doing worse!