This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get more twitter followers?
09-30-2012, 12:07 PM
How do I get more twitter followers?
I had my twitter for a while and no one really wants to follow me Sad what can I do to get more people Follow me if youd like plz
@RoyalHighness89

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 12:15 PM

I paid for this information on how to gain followers and now giving it to you for free. I only ask if you sign up under my refer link here http://twiends.com/?i=USAFeature and enjoy hundreds of new followers every day, 100% Free. It also has facebook and youtube feature's. Hands down the best site out there for twitter users in need of an audience. Enjoy my friend -Nate

Ads

Choosing different niche communities you want to belong to is a great start! For example just say you're interested in cooking, start finding other users who are interested in the same thing. Reach out to them!

Twitter is pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I found this great online how-to guide... check it out if you get a chance! Maybe it will help you too Smile

If you're not a celebrity or someone, the only chance you'll have to get more followers is to mutually follow people back on Twitter or engage for real. Do you have something valuable to share to the entire twitter community?

I know TWO way to get followers... Go to my twitter to see the proof @ http://twitter.com/#!/Chelny (I have over 12K followers) and then click on the links below, enjoy! ;-)