This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to send private message to actress?
02-16-2013, 08:10 PM
how to send private message to actress?
specifically anna kendrick please i don't care how you do it just tell me how im just a fan by the way how to send message on her twitter i mean private message of do you have her facebook account
sing it i don't have instagram any more suggestion it's not creepy i take a guy a lot of guts to do thisSmile
dude i don't have money for that i mean just a fan mail and by the way i'm not from america my only chance is by internet i can't also go there and its just a fan mail umm any more suggestion? even just though her assistant and the snail mail is a big no no i repeat im not from america
does she have a my space account? please add it too thanks
dude i repeat im not in america im in asia its nearly impossible

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 08:18 PM

Send a message through instagram

Ads

02-16-2013, 08:18 PM

You will likely not be able to get a celebrity's personal email or be able to contact her directly. Some celebs like @dougbenson respond to fans on twitter, but it's always a shot in the dark. They don't often have time to respond to thousands of fans. Want a creative way to break through? Send a paper letter. They are rarer and harder to ignore. You can find her agent's details online. Try this site - http://www.athletepromotions.com/athlete...20Kendrick

You don't have the money for postage to send a letter? How much would it cost? A pound, a euro? Ask your parents to buy you the stamp; they'll be thrilled you are writing a letter.