This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you be willing to become a living advertisement for a corporation which sells a value system product?
02-16-2013, 10:34 PM
Would you be willing to become a living advertisement for a corporation which sells a value system product?
Of course, you will have to pay to be a walking ad for this product. Part of the agreement is that you advertise regularly to your social network.

In return the corporation will manage the value system product, and do some of the advertising for you. You can then sell the image of this product to others, which will help you develop your business.

How much is a good price (as a percentage of income) for this amazing service? How much time would you spend advertising this product to your social network?
Denisedds: Exactly. Why would anyone want to pay to advertise someone else's corporate product?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2013, 10:42 PM

What condoms?

No way!!!!

I much prefer value adding my own way!

Ads

I wouldn’t.
If anyone wants me to advertise for them they should pay me to do it not the other way around.

It would have to mesh totally with my own value system.
I would also have to include a disclaimer such as: "While I agree with this value system, I am paid to offer it here."

I suspect the corporation would reject me, because their premise is to create the illusion that many others out there actually follow that system - an illusion based on a lie, a deception.

So, a value system that advances itself via deceit? Bad News right from the Go!

when i first heard the murmur I didn't understand. I should have been listening better.