This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can Someone Help Me With My Social Media Idea?
02-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Can Someone Help Me With My Social Media Idea?
I have a new social media idea but don't know how or where to start.

It's completely original and will more then likely one day be bought by a larger company. Obviously, my only problem is I have the idea, the website name, but no idea or any funding to start. Are there companies or people who essentially end up as investors that will help out with promises of future royalties or stock options?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 12:08 AM

thats a Plethora of information to be typed

i mean if you were to build it yourself like hire people such as web programmers buy a online hosting buy an domain then building an entire social media from scratch without using a 3rd party applications help but doing it all on your own with some Hired(expensive) help then
google.com becomes your best friend also

Ads

02-17-2013, 12:08 AM

There's websites like kickstarter where you can post your idea and get the general public to invest. Do you have a tech background? If not its gonna be tough for you, you have no experience, name recognition, etc so why are people going to invest their time and energy with you and your idea? Also how are you going to protect your idea so the people you hire who have the knowledge todo it dont steal your idea?

its possible but it will be tough. also how will you monetize or make money off your idea? ads?

check out kickstarter and see what you think about that for starters