This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the david archuleta´s say now mobile number is 801-386-8196 but how does it work?
02-17-2013, 12:14 AM
the david archuleta´s say now mobile number is 801-386-8196 but how does it work?
I call to that number and it actually works at the beginning you can hear a recording of him and then they ask you to enter your phone number and something else but I dont understand what that woman says can anybody help me please!!! it is the same thing with miranda cosgrove´s say now number
I know he wont be able to listen to those messages but at least I would like to know what that woman says when she asks me to enter my number THATS SO FRUSTRATING PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 12:22 AM

I don't know if David's still cell phone club works. I tried asking the fansofdavid.com fan site and at the time, they didn't know. He got that mobile fan club number when he was with Sony/Jive and with different management. I know for SURE that even if the cell phone club is working, David cannot listen to any messages left on it because he is on a 2-year Mormon mission - he cannot use cell phones and cannot use the web.

What does work for David is...

- You can sign up for email newsletter at his website http://www.davidarchuleta.com/ and occasionally you'll get an email with music news (but I don't know if there will be any for a while because David is on his 2-year mission and there have already been newsletters announcing both albums he recorded right before his mission - Forevermore and BEGIN).

- On his website you will also find a PO box address where you can send a postcard or thin letter for him. Every month or so David's manager forwards the mail to David in South America where his mission is. David cannot respond but you can write to him.

- His twitter is @DavidArchie and while David is away his manager Kari updates his twitter.

David's mission started March 28, 2012 and is a 2-year mission.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply