This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is their a trick to adding as many people on facebook as you want?
02-17-2013, 12:32 AM
Is their a trick to adding as many people on facebook as you want?
I've added rankbook to my profile and I was just wondering is their a way to add as many friends as you want on facebook? I see people have 1,000-3,000 friends in total!!!! I feel pretty bad because I only have like 499 friends or something, I use the auto friend requester to try to add more but it really doesn't work. I try sending requests out too people that I don't know but I see other people sending out requests like for example this one person had like 238 and the next day they have 323...so the more friends you have on facebook the more popular you'll be? That's how it works? I don't have alot if followers on twitter either but I feel bad..is this anything I should take seriously? I hardly get any likes it compliments on my status updates or photos I post...I get like only 1 or 2 but people that have like 2,000 friends get like 24 likes or more. So if you get alot of attention on facebook if you have a thousand friends...it's all but a good thing right? Their is nothing bad about having 3,000 friends. A person I know has like 3,500 friends...you consider that ridiculous? Someone has a similar question about this on here and Ty said the more friends you have like of it 1,200 friends the more likely you'll have identity theft and it'll be like saying look at me..look at me...you would want everyone to look at your you and ur profile....so should I feel bad that I have like 497 friends no comments or likes I never really get.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 12:40 AM

Make different account, added peoples then suggest them to your real account

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply