This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is he hurting? 10POINTS BEST ANSWER?
02-17-2013, 12:54 AM
Is he hurting? 10POINTS BEST ANSWER?
On the day we broke up, he invited his friends over and took loads of pics of them (not himself) and kept updating his twitter as if they were having a fab time. He'd mentioned his friend in a tweet, little did he know I clicked on the link and his friend had posted a pic if my ex and their other friend asleep and it was only 11pm. Now he keeps 'overdosing' on junk food, comfort eating, not been with his friends (in his house mostly) and tweeting how he can't sleep. Is he upset over the break up? It was mutual, although we usually get back together and I do still love him. He's also still following me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 01:02 AM

lmao!! - yup the fact that he's following you would suggest he still loves you

Ads

Of course he is and you are too most people when they break up from someone they go out and have a good time to try and get through a break up

U r messed up in the head. He cant sleep because of all the sugar he ate.

I think that he still has feelings for you. If you guys usually get back together then i am sure he will get back with you. Just ask him how he is feeling, or ask one of your freinds to ask him if your don't really want too.

uhh start talking to him again, i mean hes prolly hurt but u know guys, they dont like showing there feelings at times, they wanna feel like a man and be strong. but let him no how u feel. i bet hes really wanting u to message him thats prolly why he says he cant sleep cuz he misses u alot and cant stop thinking about you, cuz to me it sounds like he misses you alot so send him a message,texted, call anything. surprize him he will smile

I suggest you talk to him. Be completely honest about your feelings and encourage him to do the same. He either isn't completely over the break up, still has feelings for you or something more is going on but the only way you will ever truly know is if you guys get together and talk it through. All the best.

Sounds immature. look you broke up . dont
focus on that. focus on a new life if you are ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE..