This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get more social media traffic for my website?
02-17-2013, 02:27 AM
How can I get more social media traffic for my website?
I want to bring more social media traffic to my website. Currently, I am having 250 unique visitors per day but I want to bring more. Give me some useful suggestion. That would be very helpful.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 02:35 AM

Like all website and business owners to increase traffic, you could result to email marketing. I'm not sure if your website is selling a product or service that people want. If this was the case i'd suggest email marketing. Constantcontact.com is an excellent website that can assist your needs for email marketing.

Ads

you could spam like http://www.overallfilm.com - awesome website for movie fans!! lol only joking you should make a facebook page for your website and also add facebook/twitter buttons on your website so people can easily like it. i use addthis.com Big Grin

I am going to give you 3 ways to do that!
1) Go to forums and in the signature place you can put your social media account so when people like you comments they will go to your facebook page
2) Get and twitter account and put your facebook URL were you have to put your website name!
after doing that connect your facebook account with your twitter account and start follow people with as much followers as possible! And most of the time they will follow back! When they follow back they automatically will be redirect to your facebook account!
3) Or you can go on fiverr.com and pay $5 so people can promote your site on their facebook accout!

Twitter... use it via free version of Hootsuite
1. search your niched areas - such as location, what you do etc
2. follow up to 200 people per day in these areas (tip find one big hitter in that world and you can just harvest their followers by seeing who is following them) you will get around 20% follow back
3. post relevant content - regularly - (tip you can cheat by adding an rss feed from a source you trust via hootsuite's rss atom section)

Create a facebook page and pull in your website on to a blank tab (ask if you need a hand but essentially you need an iframe app in facebook to pull it in) It will show an 800 pixel wide site best so if your site is wider it wont show everything... phone optimised sites show beautifully

Then... 1. feed relevant content on how to and what would be useful to your target audience...
2. Try some targeted ads - look at the people you targetted on facebook for demographics...

Pinterest - if you have pictures, videos and audio to share then use Pinterest to create relevant backlinks...

There is no magic bullet but by consistent and doing something little and often you will get something out of it...

To get more social media traffic you can submit your contents on some popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and so on. But make sure that you can generate some interest among your readers so that they feel like visiting your site. Besides that, you Facebook Pages, this is a better way to bring a huge social media traffic.

If you register and post on http://gumday.com/ and share with their members you'll get traffic!