This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Having website how i can get Ads and commercial to improve?
02-17-2013, 03:41 AM
Having website how i can get Ads and commercial to improve?
I am having the classified website for that to run how i can get more members and get paid ads by the viewer and companies at present i am having 1250 + active members pls try to help me to improve more

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 03:49 AM

I suspect you have to look at it as a long term business investment that may not pay off substantially for some time, perhaps not the 6 years that Facebook spend building a following before they started adding advertisements, but to stand out among the countless number of similar sites some persistent promotion efforts may be required. Craigslist is a good example of a site that got started early when it was less competitive, and continues to provide mostly free service in order to help it become the standard in it's industry.

Sounds like you are beyond the "seeding" stage, in which some forums and classified sites employ contributors to add the initial content.

It may be worth looking into legitimate uses of "scraping" data from other classified sites, there reportedly are some big operators that mirror others listings.

Employing stealth promoters who participate in forums where people discuss buying used goods, leaving links in post signatures may be useful.

Some of the least expensive paid advertising CPV, a 'legitimate' version of Adware can pop up a window over any site or individual page you choose, this wind could contain a working version of your site, though the window size may be restricted. I really don't know if there any of these CPV/PPV networks, similar to trafficvance working in your country. Ideally you would display a category page that matches the subject of a page you are popping up over.

Ads

02-17-2013, 03:49 AM

well first 1250+ is not enough member for your website. to put ads on your website u need more than 300 members per day visiting your website im not saying u cant put ads but is not worth it Ur not going to make money out of it track Ur visitor per day and see if you get up to 300 members than go to Google adsense u need to have a Google account and then when u setup adsense you will get code that code u need to copy it and past it on Ur website where is said advertisement for Google adsense.here the site:
http://www.google.com/intl/en/ads/
i open a new classified website too u can check it out and good luck on ur website http://www.tracksellers.com