This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think i have a chance with him? or am I on Friendzone?
02-17-2013, 03:58 AM
What do you think i have a chance with him? or am I on Friendzone?
His name is Ryan
He is kinda my friend but doesn't hang out with me or anything. We say hi to eachother once in a while. we stoped talking for sometime and I asked him on twitter why he doesn't talk anymore and he said. He has been bussy. (He is a football player and was bussy with school and sports) I kinda forgot about him. When we would see each other we ignored eachother. Then a mutual friend of ours talked to us at the same time and tryed introdusing us to eachother and Ryan was like "oh I know her" and he asked me "how u been" we had a small convo.

Yesturday I saw him and I gave him a friendly poke when I passed near him he just said "hey hello".

Howt do you think he took it? As a friendly poke? Or did I went to far and he thinks I'm a flirt like the rest?

Girls like flirting with him like hugging him and stuff but he doesn't flirt back. He is outgoing and funny.

Do you think he likes me or just being friendly?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:06 AM

If your relationship is at a point where you have to ask this question, then yes, you've probably been friendzoned.

Ads

I'd say he seems INTERESTED. If you don't talk much, he cannot have a huge amount of feelings for you as you don't know eachother well enough.. but if I were you I'd talk to him a lot more and possibly get him to meet you outside of school. Good luck motha trucka

Guys don't typically put girls in the "friend-zone" unless he is severely unattracted to her. If that's the case he probably wouldn't even try being her friend. If you really like him, tell him. The worst he could do is tell you he doesn't feel the same, but so what. Its not the end of the world. Be bold baby!