This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people judge you so harshly when you haven't been in a relationship before?
02-17-2013, 04:08 AM
Why do people judge you so harshly when you haven't been in a relationship before?
Haven't dated before, probably got my heart crushed by some mean girls in high school who had a crush on me but I wasn't ready for a relationship at that time because I had to deal with some issues at home and in my personal life, and I moved on from that.

Now I'm in college, seems like people like to gossip and judge you based on your behavior, character, and mannerisms. I understand you don't really need to give in to the attention, but it gets annoying from time to time when people misjudge you based on appearances, and not your actions.

If you're a guy, and you're just simply talking to a girl/woman, people look at you funny and begin to form presumptions about who you are. I don't buy in to what they think of me. Why do people are so quick to be critical just because you're simply trying to start a conversation other being facebook, twittering or using some other social network outlet to communicate?
Why are people are so quick to be judge and be so critical of you, just because you're simply trying to start a conversation other being on facebook, twittering or using some other social network outlet to communicate?******

Nowadays,social media is so widespread across the internet, people are always on the go, sometimes you only get a few breaks to even have the simplest conversations.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:16 AM

Generally people are quick to jump to conclusions. It's so easy to start judging and forming an opinion of someone based on physical appearance. Maybe you seem very friendly with several girls and some people might have misunderstood you. Maybe you come across as flirting or getting too close too soon. Just some possibilities. Otherwise, it's just that people are making their own assumptions. It's common for guys to approach or talk to girls with the intention to start dating. I don't see why people would look at you negatively unless they think you're a player or someone started a rumour about you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply