This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get my mind off her :(?
02-17-2013, 04:43 AM
How can i get my mind off her :(?
Ok so its this girl, i had a huge crush on her throughout elementary school and middle, my friend developed a crush on her too, and i never told him, so i decided to ask her out before he did, and tht didnt wrk out too well, she cursed me out, said a lot of mean things and stuff, so i got on myspace( which was popular at the time) and sent her some messegas i really regret sending, well she was the first girl i ever asked out and she broke me heart into pieces, also we were real good friends too. So she blocked me from myspace and facebook, i moved to another state, but i come back sometimes to visit, well anyway we both in 10th grade now, and i recently had a dream about her and i cnt get her off my mind! Also i find my self going crazy over something tht happened years ago! I want to tell how i feel, but i geuss im just too shy or something to do it, so the only i can get in touch with her is thru twitter, and im kinda scared to follow her, because someone i already asked for advice said not to do it and leave it alone, but it just something i cnt get off my mind..... So anyone got any tips for me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:51 AM

Dont stalk her, you idiot!!!! makes you look desprerate,and girls like confididence. Find a hotter girl haha

Ads

Find another girl Smile best way, not always the easiest but the best.

Go to the gym, get urself in shape and build up your confidence in yourself and you will realize how much more you can get. Your still insanely young dont stress to hard i know its hard not to though.

I have no idea ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Go to sleep

obviously this girl doesn't even want you to try Sad she's not fit to have you... but then again, that wasn't the question was it? your question was how to get her off your mind. the answer is; there is no way to stop your brain from causing thought about her, nothing at all you can do besides just forget about what happened. forgive yourself and move on to someone else. you can't get your mind off her, unless you let her go, and i have to agree somewhat with the others, don't stalk her. there is nothing more likely to repulse a girl then to have you stalk her. at least, that's what why sisters say