This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
teens: do you notice, popular people have that "look" to them?
02-17-2013, 05:36 AM
teens: do you notice, popular people have that "look" to them?
Teens, have you noticed, that all through elementary school, middle school, and high school, the popular people had that specific “look” to them? Like I mean the way their faces/bodies looked? I remember when I started high school I wanted to get to know some of the popular girls cause I thought that would help me get new friends, but they didn’t even give me a chance to get to know them. On the first they of school, they mentally picked out the new girls that “looked” like popular material. And oddly, many of these girls didn’t even wear super expensive clothes or carry around designer stuff, it was just how the looked and the way they carried themselves that just shouted “social butterfly”. Its weird, because if I was given looks like that, and give the chance to talk to them, I would probably be a social butterfly too. Isn’t it weird how much these girls use the way your face looks to judge the kind of personality you have? Its kind of a shame I remember how jealous I was of this pretty blonde who was also a new kid like me in high school, she didn’t wear super nice clothes, she looked relatively normal infact, wearing similar clothes as I was, and all the popular girls snatched her up right away, but nobody even cared about me just because I wasn’t as pretty as her!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 05:44 AM

yes i have noticed this...its very weird.. especially the swag people......rounds heads, lips that look like they put lip gloss, skinny and bony as a mo fo, and eyes that are half way opened

Ads

I notice that all the popular peopel look so perfect and yet have all the drugs, all the alcohol, and all the fancy electronic devices my parents cant even afford

Popularity is a really dumb thing, because it's only based on looks. However, I go to school in a white trash neighborhood, so popularity at my school is done differently. At my school, girls are only popular if they have a big or medium sized a$s. It doesn't matter how hideous the girl's face is, and it doesn't matter if she is completely flat chested- as long as the girl has a big a$s, she automatically becomes popular. So the girls who have a flat a$s (such as myself) get bullied. People call me ugly even if they've never seen me before and they are standing behind me, because once they see that I have a flat a$s, that automatically makes me ugly in their opinion. When someone is standing behind me, they can't see my face or boobs, so they are just calling me ugly soley because of my a$s. I can't even walk down the hallway or walk over to sharpen my pencil without hearing comments about my a$s.