This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEED ADVICE ON THIS GUY?, IS IT HOPELESS ?? PLEASE ANSWER WILL ANSWER YOURS?
02-17-2013, 08:34 AM
NEED ADVICE ON THIS GUY?, IS IT HOPELESS ?? PLEASE ANSWER WILL ANSWER YOURS?
Really like this guy! need advice please, how do i begin to talk to him? will answer yours!?
Okay, well I've recently just started to have huge feelings for this guy in my school hes a senior and im a freshman (15) anyway at the beggining of the school year he told me on twitter that he thought I was cute he said it like this>>> " I dont mean to be weird or anything but i think your kinda cute" I didnt really have feelings for him then tho cause i didnt have any idea who he really was anyway after he said that we've only had one conversation but it kinda went no where so i didnt reply back .. anyway that was all in october and now i realized i realllyy like him alot but we havent talked since then. could this be why?

One of his friends liked me, he got my number we started txting but i really didnt like him att all,, he once invited me to the library with his friends and ( the guy i like) it was super awkk but after that i heard to stay away from him bla blah bla soo i eventually ignored him i felt kinda bad but i heard he said some things about me that i didnt like at all .. lol so i ignored him and never spoke to him after that but he kept txting me saying why wont u talk to me and stuff. this happend all in like 3-4 weeks

But recently in the past three weeks he liked two of my tweets, soo its not like he doesnt want anything to do with me even tho i kind of dised his friend right? anyway I really like and I just want to get to know him and talk with him, on twitter recently hes been posting things bad about himself and i just kind of want to be there for him.. funny isnt tho I dont even really know him but I want to .. I just dont know how. please any advice would be greatt !

also in the begging of the year i made cupcakes for him and two other of his friends cause they asked lol and after that he was like wow ur amazing and on twitter he even said i was the best at making cupcakes and he was just really kind to me,, and now i want to cry bc i feel like i messed up huge cause this guy seems really genuine.. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

also sorry for the bad grammar i know i typed this like an idiot sorry:/ just kind of upset out of nowhere rn..

ALSO in the third paragraph im talking about the guy i likee

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 08:42 AM

just start a convo with him and flirt!
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...038AAIEca5

Ads

02-17-2013, 08:42 AM

uhm thats all great and everything but i think he feels weird right now that he is a senior and you are a freshman but if he asks you out he ask you out but its really his choice because of the age difference and i am sure he want really good relationship being a senior but only time will tell