This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much money do you make through adsense?
02-17-2013, 09:26 AM
How much money do you make through adsense?
I own 2 websites, both of which I don't advertise and never have.
I'm trying to gain more content before I tell people about my site.

From lack of advertising, through people actually finding my site through the search engines, I have earned a total of $17.65 through adsense in the past YEAR.

Which is awful but it's good for never telling anyone about my websites.

How much money do you make through adsense per day, month, year, etc?
How long did it take for you to get there and do you have any good tips?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 09:34 AM

Of course traffic is key, one can expect to that tens of thousands of visitors will be needed to earn the $100 min payout, you could search Adsense Alternatives for networks that pay off after $10.

Some report that Asesne "pays the electric bill" while they make more from articles promoting affiliate links and paid posts.

Here are some blogs that were reporting their earning details a couple of years ago
http://workhomebusiness.org/blogs-reporting-income/

Ads

I have a site that has good traffic - and you made more than it did in a year.

Adsence money depend on website traffic and location of placing adsence to get maximum CTR

You will get better rankings bank linking your own Articles and tweeting them. adsense ads really are not made to make anyone one money, but rather help you make sales on your website from placing them, adsense is not the way to go. Its all about back linking pages that lead to your website. I have a free Article write website that is doing very well for newbie's http://www.priceAgood,com is free, just writing you this gives me a back link to my website. Use wiki as well wiki is the 4th most used website in the world they are also ranked higher than Facebook for generating traffic. your website has to be ranked high on Google so people see your adsense ads that takes to much work.

Its depend on your website traffic,,

Do some SEO first to get more exposure, then think about monetizing it

No traffic = no money, simple as that

The answer comes from Search engine traffic, If the traffic is from high countries then you will get good amount.

If you want to make money with adsense you might want to avoid advertising - if you mean paid advertising - Adsense normally frowns on that though it not very clear. Some people call it arbitrage. You buy advertising for cheap to send to your site for the visitors to click on your adsense ads to make more. This might get you in trouble...

On the other hand if you have good content and do proper SEO so that you can rank on Search Engines to receive organic traffic you surely can more that with SEO.

Do keyword research and aim for keywords that have decent traffic and are not that competitive, then do SEO on your site (both on-site and off-site). And once good rankings kick in you can smile all the way to the bank with hefty adsense checks.

Though this resource is not for teaching about adsense but it can help you with SEO esp social media integration - http://learntocreatemoney.com/social-media-system