This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help needed very important please answer?
02-17-2013, 10:36 AM
Help needed very important please answer?
I was on FaceBook and I messages the girl I like something that sounds very creepy (by accident) and she was well creeped out. I can't blame her, i would be too. But like i said by accident.Now I want to get her a flower graham (a rose with a note attached) I got the girl I like's friend to ask her what she would want for valintines day from someone that isn't her (the girl I like's friend) and she said she would want nothing. She knows I like her but she doesn't know that I got her friend to ask her what she would want. What should I do I am 13 and in grade 8. I really want to get her one please tell me if I should just not bother or if I should get her one.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 10:44 AM

I'd send her chocolate and a hand-written apology about knowing your message sounded totally creepy, and it wasn't your intention, and you only relaised how it sounded after you sent it and read it again. Say again, you didn't mean it how it sounded, and you're embarassed. nd that you hope you can still be friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply