This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im overly obsessed with one direction. How do i stopp being a staker? (seriously)?
02-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Im overly obsessed with one direction. How do i stopp being a staker? (seriously)?
Okay, ik its a little weird to be addicted to 1d. but yeah.....My grandmaw thinks i have a sickness and my parents allways get annoyed. My fiends hate me for talking about them too much. We spend about 100 $ a mounth on 1d magazins and i have so many posters of them its literally like wall paper. (this is creepy) but i have a note book full of facts of them. so far i have 200 facts. i cnt stop checking their twitter and going on one direction tumblr thingys. I stay up till 5:30 am on school nights waiting for twit cams. I watch the same funny moments vids over and over agin. Everything remindes me about them. like stripes (louis) cats (harry) mirrores (zayn) polos (niall) spoons (liam) I have to get carrots every day at lunch cuz louis likes guys who eat carrots (i hate carrots but eat them anyway. iM OBSESSED. i say im "dedicated" cuz directioners with no life use that a a cover up to look less insane. I spent 60 bucks on a pair of toms because thats what louis wears. I randomly blurt out "vas happening?!" I mean.....i need a life. plzzz help me be less addicted.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 01:08 PM

HAHAHAH ".My grandmaw thinks i have a sicknessz" sorry i had to, but just move on, or find something you hate about them and exploit it. Or just stop doing evething related to oned, they can still be your fav band just tone it down

Ads

well, I guess the only way is find a different interest, repeat to your self "they are only a boy band".

Delete them on Twitter,tell your parents to stop buying you 1D magazines,no matter how much you beg...

don't worry
Lovatic for life
I'm obsessed. Same as you
STALKING IS FUN ! (:
Or you can just go to help center
Idk this is a really bad answer I'm half asleep hi
You should like my fb page about 1D but never mind you could be pediphile OMG YOU CREEP LOLOL JK HI
are you guy or girl Like jaden smith err what ya
There's gonna be mature adult answers above and below me cx
Oh we'll have a nice day c:

Just remember that this boy band crap has happened many times before with the Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys before them, and New Kids On The Block before them, and 15 years from now you will wonder why you cared about those little pansies.

What you are feeling is known in the fandom-world as 'feels'. When you have extreme feelings towards something, you are 'fangirling', or you're having intense 'feels'. I'm not even kidding, this is a thing. I don't like 1d, but I have extreme feels to a character named Gamzee from Homestuck, and the whole comic itself. I draw it constantly, I'm always reading fanfiction of it, always looking at fanart and reading the comic and all.

It really sucks, but when you like something that much, it's really hard to get over. The best thing you can do is not spend money on it, get your fill some other way. If you don't know what it is, fanfiction is a really good way to help. It's stories, written by fans of bands or books or movies or whatever, with the characters. I know there's some 1d out there, I've seen it, haha.

I know I'm not helping you get over it, but it really does help to find free ways to enjoy whatever you like that much more. Also, if you really don't know about the whole fandom world, here are some terms you need to know.

Yaoi, yuri and slash mean gay. Yaoi is gay, yuri is lesbian, slash could be iether but usually means gay. Lemon, m-rated, PWP and smut mean sex is involved. Those are the important ones, so you might wanna stay away from them if that's not what you're into.
(I love yaoi.)

I hope I helped, although I didn't really give you what you asked, fanfiction- reading and writing it- really does help get those feels out.