This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what if my facebook account is hacked and it gave me a virus, can i still use my old facebook account?
02-17-2013, 02:32 PM
what if my facebook account is hacked and it gave me a virus, can i still use my old facebook account?
My facebook got hacked and gave my pc a virus and i just got it fixed, if i were to sign in into my facebook account will it give it a virus again?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 02:40 PM

No, even if your Facebook did get hacked, there is no way possible that you can get a virus from it. As long as you don't download anything or run any application from your facebook, you'll be okay. Go ahead and log back in.

Need more help, or have another question?

Email me: ColdFire417@live.com

Ads

yes,.. since the virus came from your facebook page,..

premiumtrick.com

First Of All ! :- you cant get any virus from your hacked facebook account unless you have downloaded from any link posted on facebook !

2nd :- no chance of getting any virus unless you follow any link that is posted !

you better change you facebook password and try to install better anti virus software with better protection of the anti virus you can safely use your facebook account
i recommand kaspersky internet security
visit http://www.kaspersky.com
it can also protect more than just anti virus software...
so next time you can use facebook free from viruses...