This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is social bookmarking submission rate for each submission?
02-17-2013, 04:27 PM
What is social bookmarking submission rate for each submission?
Social bookmarking service: I am searching for manual social bookmark service. What is rate for each submission?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:35 PM

I am also confused... There are many different packages for social bookmarking services... I have done research for that and I found that the social bookmarking service providers offer 25 to 30 cents per submission.

Ads

Rate of each submission is always matter to decide service. But, you have to check some important factors before get it done like list of site, sample reports, testimonial, working days and external links.

Social bookmarking is an effective way to promote your website, because the most popular social networking sites attract large numbers of users, giving your site increased online visibility.

Social Bookmarking Website provides quality Social Bookmarking Packages according your business needs and budget. Social Bookmarking Packages have been professionally designed to get your website performing at high levels across all search engines.

In this packages you have multiple options to go with. Like you can select from list of bookmarking site or you can go with different packages with fixed rate plan. If you are not sure in which bookmarking sites you want to submit your sites then social bookmarking service package is best for you.

These packages are available in different rates starting from $25 to $200 depending on number of submissions.

My outsourced party does this for $15 per 100 submissions.

well i have already shop with ebizsubmit.com they have a best price and all experts that doing manual submission to each social media and social netwoking sites and they also make a wheel of all networking site and integerate 1 site to another for better social networking.