This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do I have to do to become a social worker in the United Kingdom?
02-17-2013, 04:34 PM
What do I have to do to become a social worker in the United Kingdom?
Im 18 and at college studying history of art and english literature.

I have GCSE'S

english language and lit - A
Media - B
Maths
Science BTEC - C
Textiles - D

I decided in the last year at college (im 18) of becoming a social worker, what can i do to become this? Can i do it without going to Uni cos i really dont want the debt and ive got no support from my family.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:42 PM

I did a Btec National Diploma in Health and Social Care. Equivalent to 3 A levels and enough to get into uni, but you will have to go to uni to become a Social Worker, that is what most of my friends have done. If you can't then you might just have to find a loophole, someone who is willing to train you and educate on the job. Hope this helps

Ads

02-17-2013, 04:42 PM

How to Become a Social Worker in the United Kingdom | eHow.com
How to Become a Social Worker in the United Kingdom. ... How Do i Become a Social Worker ... Social workers are expected to have a positive outlook and ...
http://www.ehow.com/how_4856611_become-s...-united... - Cached

High School Courses to Take to Become a Social Worker | eHow.com
What Courses Do You Need to Become a Social Worker? How to Become a Social Worker in the United Kingdom ... Have you done this? I Did This
http://www.ehow.com/...5371073...courses...orker.html - Cached

How do i go about becoming a social worker in the UK? - Yahoo ...
How do i go about becoming a social worker in the UK? Do i have to go to uni? If so which ... qualifying training for social workers in the United Kingdom ...
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081117055556AA42jBc - Cached.

Childrens Centre Outeach Support Worker - Liverpoool Social ...
... Do you have ... have 2 exciting new vaccines for Children's Centre Our each Support Workers located in Liverpool. You will become ... United Kingdom,Liverpool Liverpool Social Work ...
liverpool.gumtree.com/liverpool/75/64957975.html - Cached

Referral and Assessment Social Worker Social Work & Social ...
Do you have an account or an ad reference ... Referral and Assessment Social Worker A position has become ... Referral and Assessment Social Worker United Kingdom ...
cambridge.gumtree.com/cambridge/47/62166247.html - Cached

Qualified Social Worker - Wakefield Social Work & Social ...
Do you have an account or an ad ... Working within a local authority in Wakefield you would become part of a medium ... Qualified Social Worker Wakefield United Kingdom ...
sheffield.gumtree.com/sheffield/56/66325556.html - Cached

Totalization Agreement with the United Kingdom
... United Kingdom (U.K.) improves Social Security protection for people who work or have ... working in the United Kingdom or if you become ... do not have enough work ...
http://www.ssa.gov/international/Agreeme...ts/uk.html - Cached

Nursery Assistant - Barnsley Social Work & Social Workers ...
Do you have an account or an ad reference number? ... You will become apart of a medium sized ... Nursery Assistant Barnsley United Kingdom,Barnsley Sheffield Social Work & Social ...
sheffield.gumtree.com/sheffield/43/67000843.html - Cached

Children and Families Qualified Social Worker Social Work ...
Do you have an account or an ad ... Working within a local authority in Denbighshire you would become part of a medium ... Families Qualified Social Worker United Kingdom ...
belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/96/63458796.html - Cached

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++