This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does my dad not want to talk to me?
02-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Why does my dad not want to talk to me?
I am a 14 year old girl that moved out of Poland when she was 8 and my mom left my dad when I was 6. I kinda remember my dad but it's very little. A few weeks ago I found him on Facebook and I sent him a message because I wanted to get to know him better and my mom never told me what my dad was like. I then get a message from my dad saying he never wanted me to contact him again and blocked me from his facebook. This made me cry and all I wanted was to talk to him. Why would my dad not want to talk to me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 04:58 PM

aww your so cuteee im sorry i think its because your mom hurt him so much he didnt want to think anything about her maybe its not you its because of her leaving him.

Ads

Your dad is a loser and he doesn't deserve you.

there are many things in your life and your families life that you will never be fully aware of. I hope you grow up to be a wonderful young lady with a bright future ahead of you. I think you should trust your dad that there are things you should not know about. Your letter seems very mature and well educated I think you should accept that your parents would be very proud of you the way you are now and they would regret the things that have taken you away. You have had a good cry as well you should...life has been cruel to you. But now that is past and I hope you look confidently to the future. I wish the best to you. Don adding you to my contact list.