This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I stick with the team or go alone?
02-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Should I stick with the team or go alone?
So I am currently on this team of people and we have hobbies of editing this computer game to make go from looking trash to looking flash. Recently I've added a lot to their work but I am not sure if I should carry on doing this work for them or go alone and upload stuff myself and take all the fame and glory I deserve. I just beginning to feel I might be getting taken for granted. Plus the owner of the site has earned more than 2000 euros in donations and he hasn't even shared one cent with me. He doesn't even have the decency in him to give me back my money I donated to help the site a while ago. You think with all the impressive work I am doing he'd offer me something but he isn't even giving me proper credit. He tweets out to his 3800 followers on twitter and just refers to 'us' and we're. Really I am doing the majority of the hard work and he doesn't even mention my name. So I am thinking of telling him to get bent and doing my own work and release all my brilliant work by myself for others and then all the praise and glory will be mine. I could even become famous like one guy in Argentina has become from doing massive work of this magnitude and I will soon be doing work similar to his only 10x better and more impressive because of all the resources I have.

Is it worth staying with my team like this or should I go alone from now on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 05:59 PM

2 points

Ads

02-17-2013, 05:59 PM

Do it on your own if they're not rewarding you enough or ignoring your efforts. Plus if you worked by yourself you would have a better chance of getting not only famous but noticed.