This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In facebook, can you disallow people from sending you friend requests?
02-17-2013, 06:01 PM
In facebook, can you disallow people from sending you friend requests?
I'm trying to send Paris Hilton a friend request. However, when I bring up her page, there is no "add friend" button. Is that because Paris chose to not allow people to send her friend requests? I sure wish Facebook would make it clear, I've wasted hours trying to deal with it, but what do you expect from an application written by kids.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 06:09 PM

It is not her profile, its a page. A facebook page cannot be friend requested. rather liked or subscribed. Hope this helps!

Ads

02-17-2013, 06:09 PM

first of all, paris doesn't have facebook. if she did, it could've been all over the news. celebrities dont usually have facebook accounts. they usually have their own pages.

anyways, if paris hilton had a page, not an account. you CAN'T add her, u can just like or subscribe.
if she had an account, first thats not her, second, theres an option in your facebook account settings where u can disable the "add as a friend" option, just so no one can add u.