This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When a ex says you aren't the person.....?
02-17-2013, 07:13 PM
When a ex says you aren't the person.....?
For him, does he mean it? Here is the background story, I recently broke up with my ex about a month ago and it was unexpected. He broke up with me over the phone and it was sudden and heart breaking. We have been communicating ever since though and I have seen him a couple of times. Every time I see him he holds my hand, kisses me, tells me he misses me, etc. he flip flops between telling me he thinks about me all the time and then tells me I am not the person for him, he hasn't met her yet. I am was getting sick of the games he was playing with me so I revealed information to him about me kissing a guy at a bar because I knew how he would react and he instantly deleted me from every social media site. I was upset but it is what we need. We can't communicate when feelings and emotions are so high. So I guess my question is, is there anything there or should I just give up and move on? I hate saying I miss him and I don't want to picture him with anyone else. I feel as if he is the person I am meant to be with.....maybe time apart, no communication is what we need. Thoughts? I would really appreciate some insight! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 07:21 PM

If he says you aren't the person for him, then he isn't the person for you either. Don't become one of those women that stays involved with the person you want someone to be rather than what they truly are. If you do, you could end up just being a booty call for this guy. My advice is to move on and find someone that will want to be fully committed to a relationship. Clearly, this guy isn't that person.

Ads

maybe he did something and tried to cover it up with a break up i think he doesnt want to be without you but he just cant addmite his wromgs also how old r u if you are young you still have lot of time but i think he is trying to cover up something you might want to get to the end of it if not just move on he is not worth your time

Just move on. A guy like that will waffle forever if you let him. Why should you just sit around waiting on him? Anyway, he's already said that you aren't the one for him, so take him at his word and get on with your life. Life is too short to put up with people who are sending you mixed signals.

"Ex" means over. Done. That means you don't have to worry about him anymore.

homework for your reading, wikipedia dating: