This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge open a twitter account of their new baby immediately upon being born?
02-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Will the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge open a twitter account of their new baby immediately upon being born?
as the singer Shakira has done? Apparently the Colombian singer is determined to thrust her child into the media spotlight straight out of her non-lying hips! What is this world coming to? Would The Queen approve of this tacky display on the part of TRH the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40milanpiq...k&src=rela

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 09:04 PM

they already have

@screamingshitmachine

Ads

I doubt that they would do something so tacky but I think it would be a little amusing somewhat if they did. I wish them luck in parenthood.

and invite a load of haters and trolls to connect to them ?- I doubt it

No ┄

That's pretty absurd! Both the part about setting up a twitter account for an infant, and that the Duke and Duchess should equate themselves with a celebrity.

No. The royals have official websites and an official Twitter account to post official news. The baby will not be a publicity hog like some celebrities. Media will automatically be nosing about to find anything that they can, while the private William and Catherine try to keep their baby's privacy.

No, but you can bet the young bugger's name will be down for Eton...

Considering how private they both are, there'll be no such thing. We'll be told all we need to know through official media, eg royal.gov.uk.

Shakira didn't set that up. Some idiot did, and now it's been shut down because Shakira probably heard about it.