This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I hate being a tall girl?
02-17-2013, 09:32 PM
I hate being a tall girl?
I'm 13 and I'm not sure my height (nothing really to mesure with right now) but I am super tall for my age

Every class I've ever been in I have been the tallest or in the top 3 tallest people.

I could stand next to people who are I don't know, 4 years older than me and nobody could tell a difference

Everyone always says "why are you so tall" "did you stretch yourself" "you make me feel short" "how did you get so tall" ect and they try and mesure themselves on me. Everyone also thinks I play basketball but I kinda hate sports (except archery and horse riding but those are basically the only ones I like)

If I'm on Facebook if someone tags me in one of those "tag your friends things" I'm always tagged as "the tall one"

I know I shouldn't be worring about it but it annoys me how everyone says they want a tall boyfriend but I don't know any guys who are taller than me

Thanks for reading

P.s is there any pros of being tall?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 09:40 PM

I was once 13 and alot of people said oh your so tall , you make me feel short. From experience there probably jealous of your height. Being tall i think makes you stand out and i like it. Ingore what there saying! Just think positive.

Ads

being tall is considered beautiful, just look at the models on fashion tv, they are all tall. and those kids are just jealous and to young to realize it. so don't mind them .

You should be fine. Taylor Swift is tall and she looks great!Smile

this girl that was a swimmer in the olynpics, was very tall,
and because of her height she is a champion.
she said in grammar school she was very tall, and because of swimming she wanted to be even taller
i think she is 6 foot 2 and will be a senior in high school
and now she's famous
Missy franklin

I don't know how tall you are, but the girls always grow faster/earlier than the guys. I remember back in 7th and 8th grade when the girls towered over us guys! Now those "tall girls" are short to me, and I don't think any girls from my 8th grade class are taller than I am (6ft).

I think tall girls are pretty though so nothing to worry about really. You are who you are.

I used to hate being tall as well, until the guys my age caught up and surpassed me in high school. The same will happen to you, then you'll probably barely notice.

My experience has been that taller guys, specifically athletes go for taller women. What I like best though, is that it sets me apart when among other females, in a good way.