This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Proposing girl on first meeting?
02-18-2013, 12:38 AM
Proposing girl on first meeting?
hello am nik from mumbai. i know a girl from last two years (2010-2012), she gave me her number on facebook and then we talk a lot on whats app phone and all. but the thing is we haven't meet yet , not even once .
because i went out of india for studies and then i came back we planned for meet and all but we both couldn't make it .

But in this two years, we r now so connected and so close she trust me believe me alot , even she likes me. shes like impressed everything is going great uptill now . i love her so much . and she never had any boyfriend in her life . she is very decent and beautiful > finally we r meeting on 14feb . so am planning to propose her. so is this a good idea to propose on first meeting ?
thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 12:46 AM

No no no. Dude dont do that. Wait first. Proposals ain't child's play. Chillax and make her your girlfriend first and go out with her for at least 1 nd half years before u even think about proposing. Trust me man it dont matter how much u guys know about each other online, u still gotta hang out a lot real life. Good luck and vote me as your best answer. Smile

Ads

Even if u do it on 1st meeting she is more likely to say no, jus give her some time, get to know her better, let her know u better n then u cango ahead

wait... you will gt first meet somthing related abt she is charector or behaviour. you can proposal nxt tme