This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think hes using me for sex ?
02-18-2013, 02:33 AM
Do you think hes using me for sex ?
Me and this guy have liked each other for a long time . We just started having sex like once in a while we have already 3 times. I know he has feelings for me but he doesnt show it and his always flirting with other girls on twitter right after i see him. Do i stop talking to him and make him realize his hurting me or do i just act cool with it ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 02:41 AM

Hes showing you his love.

Ads

You do whatever you want. Obviously it's more of a FWB relationship.

If you have to ask, he probably is.

yes. sorry but he doesnt have feelings for u if he flirts with other hoes

Don't just act cool. Let him know IRS hurting you. He may not know

Answer mine please? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...919AAiLxTF

He's using you. If he really cared for you he wouldn't do something that nasty. He thinks of you as a FWB.

dont do either. Just talk to him about it! If he likes you like you like him he will understand. Or you can do the whole "stop talking to him" and hopefully he asks you why you stopped talking to him.. but being assertive about it is better

Yup Using You

He's using you if he:

--the conversation consists of sex (like that's the MAJORITY of the conversation
--think about why he would be using me~ is there something from having sex with benefit him in any way?
--if he pretends and just shuns in your public in front of your friends and his friends, and in public places in general; if he seems like he pushes you away and shows no affection, then he is just using you
--he will always always sweet-talk you, even if you're not pretty that day; he will compliment you no matter what! Because it boosts confidence, guys don't always get what they want with under-confident girls~~

He could just be calling other girls pretty to make them feel better about themselves, don't think too much. I think if you really want to know, you might just have to ask him BUT they could be in denial over it.. so just read his body language when you two are near each other..

Does he talk about you with his friends? Does everyone in the school know about you two? If yes, on both then I don't think he's using you because typically players/users they wouldn't make you guys so public.. If it openly shows his affection to you around school & when you guys go out, then he is not using you.

I hope you're not being used because that sucks, believe me. I know~

Best of luck!!!

P.S. if you truly believe he is using you, I suggest to not have sex with him anymore |; ...