This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
yg entertainment audition in Malaysia?
02-18-2013, 03:55 AM
yg entertainment audition in Malaysia?
hi im a malaysian, 13 years old.
im interested with yg audition and I'm considering to have it in 2014.
these are my questions:
1. do they accept malaysians?
2. do they have auditions in malaysia?
3. do they have online audition? and how to apply for it?(steps)
4. is looking important?
5. if i dance/sing, how long is the limit time?
6. if i pass my 1 st audition, what to do the next? flight to korea?
7. if i pass my 1 st audition, how it looks like? just judges and cameraman? or with audiences?
8. if I'm a trainee, can i continue my studies?
9. am i allowed to visit my family every week/month?
10. is the time very rush once you become a trainee?
11. how long does those debuted kpop stars train?
12. is the trainers strict?
13. will they sent you back I'm they think you didn't improve?

I'm very curious about it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 04:03 AM

it is unlikely if you pass the audition, because korean entertainment. you must be korean or at least able to speak korean. english is not necessary, most koreans don't speak english anyway. if you have a dark skin, sorry no u can't. the korean standard of beauty idolize fair skin so much and dark skin deemed as super low class and dirty. i'm sorry but thats the truth. however, if you're being accepted, i'd say good luck to you then Smile

Ads

you are too ambitious, just win your school talent time first, then go to state, then join the contest with tv coverage like malaysian idol, those organised by astro, then only you go international

I'd like to answer your question:

1. they said any nationality and ethnicity can participate. they must accept you if you have the talent, I suppose

2. never heard of it

3. no, but they have post audition. you can check it on http://yg-audition.com . look for the first tab from the left in their sites with a paper as the icon, the language option will appeared (korean/eng) at the top. The instruction is there.

4. I heard YG doesn't really care about looks, as long as you have the talent

5. in live audition, you have about 20-30s to sing, in post audition you have about 2 mins, i dont remember

6. yeah, you will have a live audition there

7. No audiences

8. I heard they will send you to an international school

9. not every month, moreover every week. I heard they only allowed you to visit your family every year, not really sure.

10. sorry? you gotta practice about 5-6hrs, if that what you mean

11. Commonly it takes 2-9 years. it depends on the trainee' readiness. <kyu only train for 2 months Wink >

12. I heard it's pretty strict, well it depends. it wont be that hard if you're determined

13. I'm not sure about this one, sorry

Ok, so those are the answers. If you need more information you can check their twitter @yg_audition or their fb http://www.facebook.com/ygaudition

Good luck !