This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to have different instagram accounts or twitter accounts for personal and for fun?
02-18-2013, 06:33 AM
Is it weird to have different instagram accounts or twitter accounts for personal and for fun?
Ok.so at this point I have 3 instagram accounts. One is for keeping in touch with friends and people I know in in real life. One is for funny Photos and one is for selfies I take of me to get lots of followers(3671followes). The last 2 i have no communication with anyone i know in real life. Is it weird to have 3 different accounts. One that you use to keep in touch and have everyone that you know see everything you post. And one where I post what I want and have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. It's just annoying to me that knowing whatever I feel like posting people I encounter everyday are gonna see it and think differently of me.or think I'm crazy or weird. Also there's a lot of amazing accounts I follow and people seem to think your messed up if your following more people than you have followers. In this case I think it's ok.
On a side note I have some OCD. If that has anything to do with it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 06:41 AM

No its probably better to have multiple accounts, to separate the people into different categories. Sometimes I regret having my family and friends on the same account.

Ads

No this is not weird at all, why would you consider this to be weird?
There's no such thing as 'normal.' The mental condition OCD you have been diagnosed with is non-existent, because mental disorders are non-existent real. Your OCD was never as strong as after you were diagnosed with it - why? Because you believe "I have OCD, I have OCD, I have OCD" your mind makes you behave in a way like you have OCD, even though there is no such thing.

Everyone is weird in their own way. But, think about the math. Judging from your writing you're under 16 years old. The number of people you probably know are 500 different people. How many of them have instagram accounts? Probably 20 of them in total. How many of them browse through pictures at least once a day? Probably 5 of them. How many pictures are there on Instagram? over 1 billion, tell your 5 friends good luck in trying to find a picture of you.

Ha I also have 3 instagram accounts one is for my normal account one is a funny pics account and one is a iphone fans account that I share with my friend Tongue