This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it weird to be friends with your ex boyfriend's friend on Facebook?
02-18-2013, 07:23 AM
Is it weird to be friends with your ex boyfriend's friend on Facebook?
My ex boyfriend texts me out if the blue on 12/22/12 saying that he misses me and still loves me. We talked around Christmas. I haven't heard from him since 12/29. I'm worried about him and I want to see if he's ok. Is it weird to be friends with his friend on Facebook? My ex boyfriend and I broke up in October because he had to go to jail for something he did. He doesn't have a girlfriend I don't think because if he did why would he tell me that he still loves me?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 07:31 AM

Not weird for you, but if I were your ex-boyfriend I'd ask my friend to delete you

Ads

sounds confusing and you deserve better. if he's ignoring you, forget him and that's the end of it. God will send you the right man when you need him anyways.

I agree with John. If my friend was friends with my ex, I'd be like "hey gurl wanna delete that toerag? remember how he cheated on me? please delete him." and if they didn't, i'd be pretty curious as to why not, seeing as they didn't know each other before i introduced them, and haven't spoken since.