This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't want my boyfriend to talk to this girl? Am I wrong?
02-18-2013, 07:42 AM
I don't want my boyfriend to talk to this girl? Am I wrong?
My boyfriend and I have been together for 10 months. One day I got on his facebook and read over 500 messages from this new girl at our school. I called him crying and all upset because they were definitively flirting with each other. He said our friend got on his facebook and was the one talking to her. My thought was she still THINKS my boyfriend is the one talking to her.

and I know it wasnt only our other friend talking to her, my boyfriend was too. He also liked a bunch of his pictures.

So anyways he was all like "I wont talk to her, I'll delete her" and so we messaged her saying " I cant talk to you anymore, my gf wont let me. She left it alone for about 3 weeks and on Wednesday she messaged him saying "hey".

What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 07:50 AM

Tell her to f*ck off! I thought he deleted her? Block her!

Ads

honestly block her from his account or somt like that coz i would get really upset if a girl was flirtying with my boyfriend and he waas flirting with her back, or just tell her to leave him alone.

All I could say is just ignore her. If you want to talk to the girl, then talk with her. However, if it gets out of hand, just tell her you are done, and stop talking to her.

I think this guy DEFINETELY lied to you! He's gotten caught and said it was another girl. Sorry hun

So, the reason he gave for no longer being able to speak to her wasn't "I'm making my girlfriend feel really upset by talking and flirting with you, it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it so I'm deleting you from facebook" but it was "my girlfriend won't let me talk to you anymore"? You shouldn't put up with this nonsense, the 'my friend was on my account talking to her' line is an obvious lie, and he clearly hasn't deleted her or stopped speaking to her. Confront him again, tell him he has a choice between you or this girl, and if he doesn't stick to his promise of not talking to her then you can't trust him and you should just walk away and find someone who cares about you.