This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I delete photos I am tagged in on Facebook?
02-18-2013, 09:41 AM
How do I delete photos I am tagged in on Facebook?
My friend has uploaded loads of horrible photos of me and has tagged me in them. Is there a way that I can delete them because Ive decided to clear my Facebook profile of all my childish and stupid photos but I can't do that because she won't delete the photos Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 09:49 AM

/go to the said photo, click "Options" on lower right portion of the photo then click "Report/Remove tag"

Ads

I hate it when people do that to me!! i don't think there is away of deleting it, but you can untag yourself. hope this helped Smile

I feel your pain. For some reason people don't consider if you like the photo or want it to be made public.

Thing is, you can't delete it. Only they can, but you can untag yourself by going into the options of the photo.

I know this isn't what you wanted, but it's all you can really do yourself.

How do I remove a tag from a photo or other story I’m tagged in?

Hover over the story, click and select Report/Remove Tag from the dropdown menu. You can then choose to remove the tag or ask the person who posted it to take it down.

You can also remove tags from multiple photos at once,

-Go to your activity log
-Click Photos in the left-hand column
-Select the photos you'd like to remove a tag from
-Click Report/Remove Tags at the top of the page
-Click Untag Photos to confirm

Remember, when you remove a tag, that tag will no longer appear on the post or photo, but that post or photo is still visible to the audience it's shared with other places on Facebook, such as in news feed and search.

You go on to the picture and you should see your name in the corner and click on it and it should say romove tag