This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"I really like you" text. Would it be appropriate?
02-18-2013, 09:48 AM
"I really like you" text. Would it be appropriate?
The girl I like I follow on twitter and she said she wants a text on dec 21 that says "If the world ends today I want you to know I like you." And I really like her and its quite clear to me and everyone else that she likes me too, so I was thinking of sending her a text tomorrow, we text everyday almost all day, saying "If the world ends today, I want you to know i really like you!" But I don't know if when I tell her how I feel I want it to be through text message. Would it be better to say the same thing to her tomorrow but in person at school? Thank you in advance for any help.
edit: meant to add: I've always been kinda shy, although that has changed significantly in the last year, having this as an "excuse" might make it easier but I don't know if it would be too cheesy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 09:56 AM

Do it!!!!!

Ads

Yes tell her in school. Get her alone and tell her. Maybe it could be the start of something great right then and there. Good luck

in person. and if you cant manage that write it on a note in a cutsy way, girls eat that stuff up

Usually it'd be better to tell them in person, it means more. Although you could send her the text and then when you see her tell her more.

say it in person.

That's a tough one, the general rule for any serious statement in a relationship is NEVER over text. But it's also kinda cool considering that she has mentioned it to you. Maybe a cool sweet note would be a good compromise?

Do it

I think it would be better to say it in person. It is more cute and romantic to tell her face to face.

Do the textt! That'd be way cuter than walking up to her and just telling her!