This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it Not a Surprise that Republican Andrew Breitbart is the first to Exploit the Anthony Weiner Twitter story?
10-12-2012, 06:10 AM
Is it Not a Surprise that Republican Andrew Breitbart is the first to Exploit the Anthony Weiner Twitter story?
I don't even understand why Andrew Breitbart is taken seriously. The man has destroyed lives of so many people. First scandal with acorn, 6 months after funded is cut and 1500 employee's lose their income, it is discovered that the video was wildly edited. Then James O'keefe later admits he was not even dressed as a Pimp, and the audio was edited and butchered. He's currently being sued by the acorn employee's he set up in his phony pimp sting operation. And Hannah Giles is blaming O'keefe for the deception... Then we have Breitbart's James O'keefe get locked up for attempting to break into a congress woman's office. Then we have Shirley Sherrod. Now we have him exploiting a Anthony Weiner.. I don't know if Weiner is guilty or not, but he's got a super sexy wife, and the woman he was supposedly tweeting has stated she is not intimately involved with him. Not only that, isn't it funny that Breitbart is has been on FOX NEWS Twice, CNN, ABC and every other network under the sun over the last 3 days accusing Anthony Wiener of doing this?

Then when it comes out that his account was hacked by some right wing person who is employed by Breitbart, he will do the same thing he always does, blame everyone else and play the victim. Just like how he's now blaming Glenn Beck for the Sherrod Mistake. For once in my life I think Glenn Beck is not totally innocent and is a victim. I mean seriously at what point does a person lose some credibility?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 06:18 AM

Moron. It HAS NOT been shown that his account was hacked. Wiener will not ask for an investigation, because if he does and it is shown to be him, then he will be guilty of a felony.
He has NOT denied the picture is of him, Thus he is admitting it is him.

Ads

There's plenty of people that are happy to be lied to - so Breitbart has an audience for every crooked story he can make up.

I'll bet you don't have a problem when some lefty outs some righty for some kind of bad behavior, and ACORN needed to be outed, they were highly corrupt.

I'm surprised that anyone cares about this matter. Interesting that it comes to light on the day the job report is released.

To your last sentence,when they post something like this.

If his account was hacked, he should ask the FBI to investigate. And why is he saying that the picture might be him? Seems he'd know who took a picture of his lower extremities.

Both sides should just let the story play out. Remember what happened with Loughner and how both sides were accusing him of being with the other side? After a while, it turned out that he had books from both sides. Let's talk about something else, like presidential candidates.